Strategic management is the continuous planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all that is necessary for an organization to meet its goals and objectives.
We will take you through a 2 day journey that will transform your life!
By the end of this training course participants will be able to understand:
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Align your strategic plans with your organization’s vision with by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics, and performance
- Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
Outline of topics:
Module 1: Introduction to the Program & Participant Introduction
Module 2: Context Setting
Module 3: Facilitative Process: Divergence & Convergence
Module 4: An Overview of the Strategic Planning Process
Module 5: Activity – Planning a team offsite
- Working through the plan