It’s important to be practical and make it easier to implement our professional task & projects. Personal Effectiveness is described in relation to key generic skills that are important in dealing with various situations in work and personal life. Having effective living skills can lead to more control over daily life, more focus and sense of achievements.
We will take you through a 2 day journey that will transform your life!
By the end of this training course participants will be able to understand:
- Differences between being efficient & effective
- Impact & importance of taking ownership
- Why & How to plan a professional approach
- Effective Communication
- Listening Skills
- Enhancing overall personal effectiveness
Outline of topics:
- Understanding the participants & laying the foundation for the program
- Introduction to the Program – how being more effective will change their work life
- Participant Introduction + Expectation Setting
- The attitudes & attributes required of an effective professional.
- Attitude & Personal State Management
- Taking ownership and Decision Making.
- The importance of taking Ownership & Responsibility
Module 4: Intuition vs. Reasoning
Module 5: Parallel Thinking – 6 thinking hats
Module 6: Enhancing overall professionalism
- The Impact of Planning yourself well
Module 7: The Discipline of Organising yourself
Module 8: Knowing Oneself to Communicate Effectively
Module 9: Listening Skills
Module 10: Listening Skills
- Workshop Summary
- Questions & Answers