e learning Products and Services
Not every person learns the same way. Yes, we all have our preferences. Some like reading, some watching others and learning, some prefer instructor led classes…Research also suggests that when more senses are involved, both learning and retention are enhanced! Thus, blended learning approaches result in a higher knowledge retention rate.
Flexibility of timing learning: In today’s hectic workplaces, finding time to devote to ‘classroom-style’ training can be difficult and costly. Also, what do we do when we need crucial information for our work ‘now’? Yes, e-learning gives us the flexibility to fit in training around our work related needs almost in the ‘immediate’ sense.
elearning fosters significant benefits:
- elearning includes ecourses, ebooks, epublications including professional/domain econtent from the best sources in the world
- elearning brings a higher quality, more effective training experience for us at a more affordable cost
- It also helps that coursework can be refreshed and updated more frequently
- e-learning offers the opportunity to take courses in an environment more conducive to individuals’ learning styles
- e-learning also means no boundaries. One of the key advantages of e-learning is that we have the ability to participate in online courses from anywhere with an internet connection
- With elearning Companies can train employees in remote locations and in a consistent manner as anyone receiving on-site training
- Importantly, e-learning courses today are fun and engaging through the use of videos, interactive slides, and even games…