Business Etiquette Essentials
How you handle yourself is key to developing lasting business relationships. All business experts agree that good manners promote good business. This training program will equip you with all the business etiquette conduct your business with more confidence, grace and efficiency than before, putting yourself and others at ease by showing more confidence and poise in various business settings.
Upon attending, the participants will get better at:
- Handle initial contact and business introductions professionally
- Create and maintain an impression of credibility, professionalism and efficiency
- Follow proper telephone etiquette and create a great first impression
- Gain practical tips on handling the most important issues related to professional attire
- Follow key guidelines of proper communication etiquette
Module 1: Professional Business Introductions
- Proper business introductions and making a great first impression.
- The proper handshake.
- Social and business introductions.
- Business cards and introductions.
Module 2: Business Meetings Etiquette
- Are meetings a waste of time?
- Arriving early and arriving late.
- Seating etiquette considerations.
Module 3: Telephone Etiquette
- First impressions
- Preparing before you call
Module 4: Business Attire
- The importance of proper business attire.
- Proper business attire for women…and men.
- What is “Business Casual”?
Module 5: Business Correspondence Etiquette
- E-mail etiquette.
- Before you hit “Send”.
Module 6: Business Dining Etiquette
- Business meals pre-planning arrangements.
- The seating and ordering practical challenges.
- Handling formal dining mishaps.
Participants will receive the following Training collateral:
- A Participant’s Workbook
- Exercise and Activities Sheets
- Training Participation Certificate
This program will suit new hires, Young Sales Folks, Software Engineers, HR folks, Purchase folks, functional representatives hosting visitors or planning to travel abroad, folks liaising with external agencies e,g. Corp. Comm. Administration etc.